As someone who has played on, coached and watched winning teams - as well being involved in a couple successful businesses, here is my top 10 points on how to be - not just a good, but a "GREAT TEAMMATE"
1. Display loyalty to team at all times.
2. It's not about you, it's about US.
3. A premium is placed on reliability.
4. One needs to LISTEN as well as speak.
5. ANTICIPATE situations and be proactive, not reactive.
6. Get "outside" your world by taking acceptable risks.
7. Pick up your fellow teammates with your acts and emotions.
8. Challenge your teammates (push them to overachieve), and challenge yourself in the process.
9. CARE about you and your teammates performances.
10. YOU will only be successful in a team atmosphere if your teammates are successful.